Session Hub is an organizational system for Pro Tools that tracks all of your sessions, remembers what's been done, and tells you (and your crew) what's left to do.
What's more, Session Hub keeps a record of all changes and transparently handles backup and archiving.
So if you routinely work with multiple Pro Tools sessions, Session Hub will help you work smarter, saving you time and preventing errors.
Here's how it can help (click the links for more information):
- Plan Your Time - Spend time being creative, rather than spending time organizing your work.
- Remember Your Work - Pick up where you or someone else left off, with no delays or hassles. Handle crew changes, stops and starts or remote working without wasted time, communication problems, or errors.
- Collaborate Efficiently - Ensure everyone on the team knows what to do next. Make sure you all do the right work on the right sessions.
- Round Up Your Media - Reduce media linking problems when moving studios or changing workstations.
- Archive With Confidence - Put everything from a project in one clean archive, so you'll know where to find it all later. And when restoring a piece of the project, you'll know exactly what sessions and media volumes are needed.